Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Humility

I thought this was post worthy--
Last night as we were doing our bedtime routine and Ben finished his prayers and looked up at me and said, "Mom, your teeth are huge! They look like a Beaver!" My response, "AWWWWWW Benny. Like a beaver?" Trying to console me he said,"But Mom,..... I really like beavers."
It's all about humility right?




I took these pics of the kids the other day. My boys adore their baby sis.

13 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Kids say the funniest things sometimes! Mark and I were in Blackfoot a few weeks ago and I thought of you, so I found your blog. You have a beautiful family!
Cassie Black

Tara Huish said...

okay i love the pic of ben kissing preslie. Ben is such a gorgeous little boy and so sweet with that little princess!

Natalie said...

Don't you just love little boys and their innocent comments. They really do mean well and for what it's worth, I've always thought you had a great smile..

Will & Cheyenne said...

Trust me, you are about as beautiful as it gets!
If I had a penny for every time my kids inadvertantly slammed me I'd be rich!

Jenny Bobo said...

Oh man, Hillary...I was laughing so hard. I love what kids come up with. Your kids are darling!

Krissy Lowe said...

That is so funny! I seriously love your kids. Cheyenne really said it perfectly.

Jana said...

That is hilarious!! I just read it to Jocelyn and we both got another good laugh! At least it wasn't about you having chubby arms!! That hurt.

Kass Martin said...

What a cute family. I love the trail bike. I think Dayne would love that rather than having his head poke out of the trailor that we have right now. I think this is the last summer he'll fit. Are you able to get on my blog yet? I hope so. If not email me or Bri and we'll get it all settled. Cute, cute kids!

Kayleen said...

Well hi there Hillary! I saw your blog on Natalie's. Your family is so cute! Just thought I'd say hello!

Jana said...

Hey, what is your new number? I tried calling this last weekend. Email it to me. janaksmythe@gmail.com

The Bollwitts said...

Hi Hill,
Christy told me that you guys moved to Salt Lake! How was the move?
Ok, lets get one thing straight, your teeth don't look like a beaver's.
I saw a girl just the other day that reminded me of you and your beautiful hair when we were kids. Lots of blond ringlets.
Your family is so sweet. There really isn't anything that can take the place of a little girl is there?
Email me sometime.
Jenny

Heidi said...

Hey miss hillary,

How are you all....we miss you guys.
Tell Arron Hi form his long lost friend Jason.
How is Utah? Talk to you soon..
http://thepalmerfamilyplace.blogspot.com

athompson said...

Hey sis,
How about a new post? Its been a few months.
LUF YA