Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Slight Detour....

I promised myself that blogging would never be on my "to do" list, these past couple of months have been a little crazy hence the gap in blogging. So a quick update, We have moved from our little house in Pocatello to Sandy, UT!! We have been here for two months and my kids keep asking, when are we going home? Home of course is Pocatello. We live on a great street with lots of little friends and every day is getting a little easier.
There is so much to blog about I think I'll just start with some pictures. Hard to believe we are a family of five.....
Hope you are all well and if you are ever in Salt Lake we would LOVE visitors. Love to you all!




A little cheesy.....yes, but we just celebrated our ninth year anniversary and in this world that is a total accomplishment!

9 comments:

athompson said...

Hill, you are one sexy mama... Love the pics. Love the update, and its about freakin time. Miss you.

Becky said...

I'm so glad to hear that all is well. I love the Pics! Congratulations on the Anniversary! Nine years is really something to celebrate. I miss your smiling face. I hope to hear more form you.

Cassie and Mark said...

Preslie's little red shoes are adorable! I'm glad the move went well. Thanks for the update!
Cassie Black

Will & Cheyenne said...

So glad to see some new pics! I will call you about getting together next week!! :)
You are so amazingly beautiful!

Jenny Bobo said...

Glad your move went well! Your family is so cute! Its fun to get an update! Take care!

The Strange and Awkward One said...

We are glad you are settling in. We miss you dearly. The steady one misses his biking buddy! The pictures are beautiful, of course. Your baby girl looks so big! It was so great to hear from you.

Krissy Lowe said...

Hillary, so sorry I keep missing you! I am so glad to hear that you guys are settled. Presley is just adorable!And the boys too. Call me when you get a second so we can catch up.

Mothership said...

Hooray! I'm glad you gave us an update. You are a fabulous lady.

Amy said...

Hills...Your HOT! I hope your are enjoying being a carrot snapper. Sounds like you're raking in the Gym Bucks! Lets get together, ya ya ya