What is it about Summer that is just so wonderful? I feel like the overall dynamic of our house has changed dramatically--in a good way! My kids are exhausted at night from playing hard all day. Since the summer season is relatively short here, we are really trying to take advantage of every minute. Parker turned six on May 30, and got a trail-a-bike. He loves it and the fact he gets to ride with Aaron.
Of course Benny likes to tag along too:)
We celebrated Aaron's last day of his job by taking the kids for a day-hike on Saturday. I LOVE how little boys really come alive in the "woods". We stopped and figured the age on many many trees, (which is a fairly lengthy process!) and Parker just could hardly wrap his head around the idea that a tree could be over a hundred years old. It was beautiful and the weather was awesome.

Preslie has become the most laid back baby. So good natured and willing to smile. She was a champ on the hike!
The thoughts that June is almost over is a sad one for me!



2 comments:
It sounds like you had such a great time. I cannot believe that Parker is 6. You have such a cute family. We are really going to miss you guys!
Cute pictures! Isn't summer the BEST!! I love the "let's play!" mentality.
Preslie is so cute! I am glad she is a good baby for you.
Post a Comment