Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Fun

Aaron's Dad and step mom, Linda came for the weekend of Halloween. It was so great to see them and the kids adored them. We took them to Wheeler Farm and had a great hay ride. The weather was gorgeous. It was actually warm on Halloween! It's usually snowing in Idaho so that was unexpected to say the least. A fabulous surprise no doubt!
I had to post this picture because Preslie was obsessed with Grandpa. She was constantly yelling "Grandpa" if she couldn't see him, and was always having him hold her dollies or demanding a book to be read. She loves her Grandpa and Grandma and we hope they visit again very soon. Once a year is just NOT ENOUGH!

Preslie, our little pumpkin. She is growing up way too fast. She was so fun on Halloween, she wouldn't get out of the stroller so between some neighborhood girls and Parker and Ben she still managed to fill both pumpkins. She would yell, Twick or Tweet from the stroller. It was adorable.



This was our very own Davey Crockett. Please do not mistake for Daniel Boone, which a number of people did, and Ben was quick to correct them. We read this book about explorers who helped settle the west and he fell in love with Davey (even if he was fictional) and his theme song.



Parker was so sad to have to settle for an actual costume in the store this year, he was planning on being Indiana Jones, but we couldn't manage to get Jack's leather jacket from Idaho, so he just couldn't in good conscience be Indy without the jacket, so he settled for a ninja. It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

What a fun post!!

Jana said...

Your kids look great. There are a few things I am giggling about. The doll. I don't even know how to say it "right". But you know what I am talking about!! And I love Davey. That is awesome. Where did your child come from??? My boys were all about actual costumes for sure. We are obviously much less interesting in this house. My kids have no clue about Davey. Or Daniel Boone. :) I barely do. :)

Raelene said...

Love, love, love the costumes. Davy is the man!

athompson said...

Davey Crockett RULES.. I love all of the costumes, wish I could have seen them in person.. maybe someday we will get our wish, and be able to live next door to each other.. that way if you ever need a leather jacket or anything else... i'm just right next door.