I watched this today and couldn't help but want to pass it on to everyone. There is no doubt that the reality of life is difficult and bleak at times, but with the Savior anything is possible, ANYTHING! I know this is true and that HE is the only one capable of doing so. The time is now for all of us to plant our feet deeply into that sacred knowledge otherwise I fear we will be left behind. Lifting Burdens (Click on this.)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad you posted that... such a good video and so true! BY the way... I also LOVE that you guys have the song Let's Stay Together by Al Green. It's just so you and Aaron, and it makes me laugh for some reason! Love you guys!
Hillary, you strengthen me. And I need it. You are doing marvelous things for His cause. I love you!
Thanks Hil... I so needed that. Sometimes I forget so easily how it really is Him that brings me up from my fallen state.
Post a Comment