Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clarification.....

I made Parker take a glam shot of me to officially announce that YES, I am pregnant! Twenty-eight weeks to be exact and we are all so excited. Another baby sister--of which I am absolutely thrilled! It's funny because it has been a great pregnancy (other than the beginning) and there are moments and periods of the day when I'll almost forget that I'm pregnant; as I'm running after Preslie and trying to keep up with Parker and Ben, and trying to do everything else us Mommas get to do. This little one should make her grand entrance right around Christmas Day.


10 comments:

The Strange and Awkward One said...

You look amazing. We're thrilled for you and your family to welcome another little girl. It evens the odds.

Mothership said...

How wonderful! Sorry to hijack your last posts' comments. I can't believe I didn't know. . .

I am glad this has been a good pregnancy for you. My #4 is such a blessing to our family.

Alison Woods said...

Yeah! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys next week and catch up!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! I am so glad you are feeling good! You look amazing!

Becky said...

Wonderful news, congratulations! Did you know that we will both have little girls the same age.

Hailey said...

We can't wait to meet this new little girl.... you do look amazing too. So exciting.

Tara Huish said...

Hey! I'm at 23 weeks with a little girl. Looks like we'll have two kids almost exactly the same age :)

athompson said...

YAHOO. So excited to meet little miss Paugh.. You look fabulous... but then anyone who knows you, knows that isn't anything new...

Paul and Christy Johnson said...

Hill,
How exciting. You look adorable. Glad to hear you are feeling well and have energy to keep up with your kids. Christmas babies are great. They make great presents!
Congrat's

Jana said...

I am so happy you are back in the blogging world. It was getting very lonely. I can't believe you are so far along. That went fast. . . for me. :)