Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Little Spooks.....

Meet the spooks. From left to right: Rocker #2, Pumpkin, & Rocker #1

See Rocker #2 trying to figure out how to be a rocker.
Little Pumkin and Dad. Look closely, they are often mistaken as twins:)
Rocker #1. He had a VERY clear picture of what he wanted to look like this Halloween. Take care to notice the belt placed strategically, the muscle tee, and of course the sweet hair and air guitar.


For this picture I asked the rockers to be "as cool as you can be"........Classic.



Rocker #2. Without a doubt so stinkin sweet. He too had a very clear picture of what he wanted to look like. He kept reassuring me throughout the night, "Mom, I think you should stay home and pass out the candy with Preslie. It might be too scary for you tonight."




Did I mention he tends to fall in the dramatic category?


I love these pictures! It captures each of their personalities so well.



So I took Rocker #2's advice and did stay home with Pumpkin while Aaron took the boys out. We had a great time and I introduced Preslie to her first tootsie pop. She loved it and managed to get all the way to the center.



The first of many to come I'm sure! One happy sticky mess!

They showed up a couple of hours later with this..............I don't ever recall
this insane of an amount in my trick-o-treating days. Clearly they were very pleased with their hard work, and went to bed talking about what they want to be next year.

11 comments:

athompson said...

HOW CUTE! I don't think Preslie could get any cuter. She is adorable. I loved Ben and Parker's hair.. They are definitely STUDS! Tell them Jack and Rhett say "ROCK ON"

Becky said...

Great costumes! That is a ton of candy. I hope it last a while. We had to hide ours how about you? We gave out candy to 150 kids this year. AN our three kids came home with a bunch too.

Amy said...

Your kids are darling. The pic of Presley on the side bar is too sweet...

Mothership said...

Good heavens! Holy candy load. That is insane. Lovin' Preslie's giggle in that one shot.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Okay, Ben is so cute as a rocker!!!!

Hailey said...

I seriously have the biggest smile on my face after looking at those pics! I laughed so hard at them! I love the one with Parker trying to figure out how to be rocker & then Drama Beny! Love Pres fat lil' pumpkin cheeks! I can't wait to see you all for Thanksgiving! Luv ya

Bringhursts said...

Holy cow, your kids totally scored. Looks like you'll be eating candy for the next six months straight.

And yes, your baby is a mini-me of your husband. I know EXACTLY how that feels since both my kids are mini-mes of my husband.

Collins Crew said...

Hillary- hi this is Stefanie "Ball" Collins. I just stumbled across your blog through Haileys, I have to tell you I was thrilled to find it! You've always reminded me so much of Kristen- and back in the day we always had so much fun hanging out with you. Always the "Cool" big sis that would drive us around. hah. Typically to do something we shouldn't have been doing! Oh boy. That seems like forever ago though doesn't it. Sorry don't mean to make this comment into a novel, I just wanted to tell you how adorable your little family is. Your commentary about "rocker #1 and rocker #2" had me rolling. And how sweet is your little pumpkin Presley? Ugh. My little Maggie was a pumpkin too. Also I went back to some of your previous post, you truely have a way of conveying absolute love and faith when you talk about your family. I admire that so much. I know you and Amy joke about there being hope for you two because of your mom- which your mom IS truely amazing, but it speaks so much about her to have two daughters like you and amy- not to mention totally gorgeous. You two have definantly "anti-aged" (gotten even more gorgeous with time) truely. I think about you guys often, believe it or not. I wonder all the time what "Kritty" would be up to now days... Please tell you mom I say hi and give her a hug for me if ya see her. I really think so highly of all you guys, oh, and I often do the "umm... pinapple..." joke with my husband. hah. Debbie might appreciate that one! sure love ya. Oh and my blog is on a "private" setting but I'd love to send you and invite to view it, so if you want one just e-mail me at stefanie_b21@hotmail.com and I'll e-mail you back an invite. Hope to hear from you soon. xoxo stef

randallicious6 said...

Hillary-your kids are so dang cute! It looks like Halloween was so much fun! How's the dental bill these days?....Hope you're doing good and we miss and love you tons!

Krissy Lowe said...

It was so fun to see your kids. I love the rockers! that is so awesome. We miss you guys.

The Bollwitts said...

Ok,
So your lil pumpkin is so cute. I am so impressed that you can get a picture of all three of your kids smiling AND looking at the camera. That is an amazing chore.
I know when I was a kid I could eat my candy in two weeks--I hope it wasn't that much.
Not sure when the next time we will be up to Idaho. Hopefully this summer. I will let you know.