Maggie is four weeks old today. Hard to believe really. She is a dream baby, eats ands sleeps without hardly any fussing. My kids have done so well with her. They adore her, constantly wanting to hold her. In fact, several fights have broke out with "You always hold her, it's my turn!" I'm so grateful. I read an article about bringing home another sibling from the hospital, and what that feels like for the kids already at home. The article compared it to a husband bringing home a new wife. I don't know about you wives out there, but I think I would be ready for an all out war if Aaron brought home another wife that didn't leave!
She really is our little angel.
Preslie insisted on sleeping by her. I love this picture.
Without a doubt Ben holds her the most. He loves me to show him her feet and hands.
This transition has been made so much easier because of amazing friends and neighbors that have brought us meal after meal and who have offered to take my kids. Thank you, thank you for all of your thoughtful acts of kindness. I love you all!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Four Weeks
Posted by Hillary at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Talk about precious! That pic of Preslie and Maggie sleeping- could not be any sweeter. Look at you now, super mommy- 4 kiddos! wow. You look like you have it all Hill. Im so happy for you guys. Having a new born in the house is truely the sweetest thing right. I always LOVED to smell babies. Hah, just hold them and smell them! Give little Maggs a sniff for me huh. Glad to hear everyone is loving having her around too. Hopefully that continues!
Besides the obvious that Miss Maggie is ADORABLE... what the heck is with all your other kids, they are growing like weeds. All 3 of them look so much older to me, especially Pres! I'm sick about it, we need to come visit you guys. I'm so glad the kids love her, I for one would do terrible things to Justin and his new wife if he ever brought one home!!! Sounds like a perfect little family you guys have! Love you all... see you soon!
She's perfect! And so are your other kids!
Your family looks like they love Maggie. Babies are a wonderful thing. It is amazing to me how quickly they do fit into the family. Thanks for sharing such adorable photos.
So beautiful. Your entire family is perfect. Congrats again.
On another note, we are coming to Utah the first 2 weeks of April to house hunt. Let's do lunch.
How perfect is that! Two and two! She is so tiny. What a cutie! It is fun seeing what you are up to. I was touched by your post about Kristen as well. Good luck in the next weeks with your newest little one!
Carrie
I found you! Hooray! Cute blog and (of course) cute baby.
Post a Comment